Texan mattresses are covered by an industry-leading lifetime warranty. Mattresses covered are Dreamcloud, Nectar, Ghostbed, and The World's Best Hybrid. Texan Mattress will replace any mattress from the original owner should it be defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects, at our option and subject to the limitations and conditions described in this warranty.
The Lifetime Warranty Covers
- Any visible and lasting indentation (Body impression) greater than one (1.0) inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support); and any physical flaw in the mattress causing the material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Texan Mattress does not prorate any warranty and will cover delivery costs of your replacement mattress.
- Texan mattresses are designed to be used on a firm, solid-surface, standard mattress foundation or boxspring or adjustable bed base (mattress supports). This warranty is contingent and based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and acceptable mattress supports as noted above.
This lifetime warranty does not cover any normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the comfort material, neither of which affect the performance or pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. Nor changes in the cooling properties of the mattress which may decrease over time with use and exposure to the environment.
In order to keep the lifetime warranty valid
- Be the original consumer or purchaser. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the mattress.
- Have purchased the mattress from texanmattress.com or a Texan Mattress retail location.
- Provide proof of purchase via copy of original store receipt reflecting proof of purchase date, place of purchase and purchase price.
IF AN INAPPROPRIATE FOUNDATION, PLATFORM BEDFRAME USING A SLAT BASE WHICH ARE MORE THAN 5” APART (MATTRESS SUPPORTS) ARE USED WITH THIS MATTRESS, SUCH USE MAY VOID THIS WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship. If the mattress, foundation, or cover is physically abused, damaged, soiled, burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from Texan Mattress. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as is” and “with all faults.” Proof of original purchase is required in order to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
This limited warranty provides the original mattress purchaser specific legal rights, one may enjoy additional rights based upon one’s domicile state.
Contact Texan Mattress to determine that a warranty problem exists, Texan Mattress will replace the defective product in a timely manner.