Rest Easy with Chiropractic Choice
More than just a good night's sleep, our mattresses are chosen by chiropractors, physicians, and physical therapists for their superior support and alignment.
Titan TP-Cosmo is a 2D massage chair with an advanced ergonomic SL-track rolling system. Unlike other 2D massage chairs, the TP-Cosmo comes with 12 different auto massage programs, 3 modes of pneumatic massage function, and selection of three different air pressure parts. Experience the most advanced 2D massage chair with the latest massage features including Voice Activation.
As Titan Osaki’s second chair made with voice control built-in, the Titan TP-Cosmo is ahead of most chairs on the market. To activate, just say “Hi Alice”, and you’ll have access to 17 different commands.
The Titan TP-Cosmo also comes standard with Titan’s latest massage rolling track, which massages from your neck, all the way down to your glutes and upper hamstrings. This is called an “SL” rolling track, and it works with the computer body scan at the beginning of every session to give every user a massage that fits their body.
The Titan TP-Cosmo is designed with long-term reliability in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. There are 16 airbags in total located at shoulders, arms, calf areas and foot areas.
TP-Cosmo has heating pads located in the Lumbar area. It offers heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Side panel controller is designed that the user can easily control the chair without using a remote controller. The user can adjust calf lift, movement of upright and down position, Zero Gravity position, an automatic mode and power button.
Titan TP-Cosmo is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest wirelessly.
This chair comes equipped with 8 different preset programs including comfort. Relax, stretch, shoulder & neck, back & waist, and more.
Comfort: The most comfortable massage experience.
Relax: Easy, soft, and comfortable massage and relieve body fatigue.
Stretch: The stretch massage uses the airbags to hold your body in place while the backrest reclines and stretches out your body.
Shoulder & Back: It focuses on shoulder and neck massage to relieve fatigue.
Back & Waist: It focuses on backrest and waist areas.
More: 7 different massage modes are included in the “more” section. You can find a full body massage, chiropractic massage, fatigue recovery, meridians massage, glutes massage, sleep massage and all pressure.
The Cosmo is equipped with 3 stages of zero gravity, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote.
Along with the Zero Gravity recline, the Cosmo comes standard with space-saving technology, which allows you to place the chair within 2 inches from the wall, even while fully reclined. The chair will move forward while moving into Zero-Gravity reducing wasted space.
The Cosmo has an Automatic Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 6.5 inches, allowing it to accommodate various heights. When initiating the massage, the leg-rest can be extended completely out and then retracted.
Updated: July 13, 2023
To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer a 120-night trial period policy, providing you with ample time to experience the mattress. We are pleased to introduce the option of a one-time exchange for a mattress of equal or greater value.
Here are the details:
- The request for an exchange of an opened mattress can be made no earlier than 30 days after delivery, and must be made no later than 120 days after delivery.
- We understand that mattresses require a breaking-in period to adapt to your comfort preferences. Therefore, we now offer the opportunity to exchange your mattress once after a 30-day break-in period, ensuring your ultimate satisfaction.
- Order cancellations can be made at any time prior to processing.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of a check. Please note that if you used an offer code for your purchase, the dollar value of the offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all products are returned.
- Promotional items included with your mattress purchase can be kept, returned, donated, or disposed of. The value of these promotional items will be deducted from the total value of the mattress exchange. Opened or used promotional items cannot be physically returned, but you are welcome to donate or dispose of them at your preference. Unopened promotional products can be returned.
- Unless a product exchange is requested due to a manufacturing defect or warranty claim, exchanges will be processed as your one-time exchange described herein. Once you return the product for exchange, you can place an order for the replacement product. Please note that only one exchange is allowed, and no refunds will be given for shipping fees or White Glove Service.
- To initiate an exchange request for any products purchased from us, please contact our Customer Service.
- Unopened mattresses and accessories are not eligible for return and refund after delivery.
- Products must be in a condition suitable for donation, showing only normal wear and tear as determined solely by us.
- Products must be used solely for their intended purpose, including using the product on an appropriate base, frame, or foundation. Any environmental damage, such as mold, resulting from the product's misuse in this manner will void exchange eligibility.
- Mattresses that have not been opened within 90 days of delivery are considered misused and are ineligible for warranty claims and returns.
- Products shipped outside the contiguous United States are not eligible for return.
- All mattresses purchased prior to April 6, 2021, at 06:00:00 AM EST are not eligible for immediate model exchanges, updates, or alterations. Returns of mattresses purchased prior to this date and time due to a potential manufacturing defect will be processed as usual, subject to Texan Mattress's sole discretion.
- Customers are limited to one exchange per customer. Invoices discounted beyond the sales price or Floor Sample purchases are exempt from cancellations or exchanges.
- Certain products, such as Bedtech mattresses, Weekender, Special Orders, Odd Size Custom Cut, Floor Samples, Adjustable Bases, platform bases, and accessories, are exempt from trial periods, cancellations, or refunds.
If you require further assistance, please contact our Customer Support.
Texan mattresses are covered by an industry-leading lifetime warranty. Mattresses covered are Dreamcloud, Nectar, Ghostbed, and The World's Best Hybrid. Texan Mattress will replace any mattress from the original owner should it be defective due to faulty workmanship or structural defects, at our option and subject to the limitations and conditions described in this warranty.
The Lifetime Warranty Covers
This lifetime warranty does not cover any normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the comfort material, neither of which affect the performance or pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. Nor changes in the cooling properties of the mattress which may decrease over time with use and exposure to the environment.
In order to keep the lifetime warranty valid
IF AN INAPPROPRIATE FOUNDATION, PLATFORM BEDFRAME USING A SLAT BASE WHICH ARE MORE THAN 5” APART (MATTRESS SUPPORTS) ARE USED WITH THIS MATTRESS, SUCH USE MAY VOID THIS WARRANTY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship. If the mattress, foundation, or cover is physically abused, damaged, soiled, burned, cut or torn, this warranty is void.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from Texan Mattress. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as is” and “with all faults.” Proof of original purchase is required in order to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
This limited warranty provides the original mattress purchaser specific legal rights, one may enjoy additional rights based upon one’s domicile state.
Contact Texan Mattress to determine that a warranty problem exists, Texan Mattress will replace the defective product in a timely manner.