Your guest room should be comfortable and inviting, and a quality mattress is an important feature in any guest space. You want your company to feel at home and to find the guest room a pleasant place to relax.
To achieve that, here are some things to consider when choosing a mattress for a guest room:
- If space allows, choose a full or queen size bed rather than a twin. This allows you to comfortably accommodate couples who come to visit.
- Choose a mattress that is firm enough to provide back and joint support to guests who need it.
- In addition to support, you also want the mattress to be comfortable. Many of today’s mattresses offer the firmness you need with the addition of a pillow-top that provides added comfort.
You could go out and spend a fortune to outfit the bed, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense considering the mattresses in most guest rooms are only used occasionally.
Fortunately, there are budget-friendly brands that provide the comfort your guests deserve at an affordable price. Examples include:
PRICES STARTING AT $249
The Cascade Pillow Top has many of the same features you’ll find on mattresses that cost $2000 or more. The Simon Bedding Cascade Pillow Top offers excellent support, pressure relief and durability.
This mattress features:
- An Innerspring Unit Encased by Foam
- Heavy Duty Base Support System
- Hour Glass Lumbar Support
- 10-Year, Non-Prorated Warranty
PRICES STARTING AT $529
- High Profile Innersprings
- Thick Layer of Gel Memory Foam
- Quantum Coil Edge Support
- Coil Gage of 13.75
- Luxury Temperature Regulating Cover
- 25 Year Warranty
If you’re searching for “mattress companies near me,” Texan Mattress is a smart choice. Our family-owned business is the area’s #1 rated mattress factory, and we carry these and other moderately priced mattresses. Visit one of our stores today to learn more about how to choose a quality mattress at an affordable price!